G I V E A W A Y
Autumn Leaf - Resin Pendant - Handmade
Please read the entire text
- To enter the contest just reblog this post, but don’t add or delete the text and don’t add any tags. Leave everything just as it is.
- I will randomly choose and message the winner.
- You may reblog this post as many times as you like, although, be considerate to your followers, you don’t want to spam them too much.
- Giveaway ends on Wednesday, October 1st at 10 PM (GMT+2:00)
- Shipping is free and it’s my responsibility, but please make sure that your country doesn’t have special shipping policy on extra charging for delivery.
- You can follow me if you like my work and wish to see what I’m going to prepare for you in the future, but it’s not necessary to enter this contest and is entirely your choice. In case you decide to follow, big big thank you! :)
- Please visit my Etsy shop here.
In case you win:
- I will message you and you will have 48 h to answer me.
If I don’t get a reply, I will choose another winner.
- I will publish your blog url, but I will not share any of your personal information, such as your name and home address.
Feel free to ask me anything.
Good luck everyone and have a wonderful day/evening!
This Giveaway is not administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr and the winner will be giving his personal information only to me.
1 MORE DAY!
When I was first read this arc, I was confused as to why Gintoki was so adamant about killing Obi Hajime so quickly (maybe I misread / misunderstood the scanlations, but I didn’t realise Obi Hajime was planning to kill Shinpachi there and then, before activating the beam laser) and I remember feeling utterly frustrated and thinking, Gin-san why are you being such an asshole to Shinpachi and Tae now whhhyy you should understand how they feel dammit!!
Then Hajime himself admitted to his killing intent, the Shinsengumi appeared and explained the lengths which Gintoki went to ensure his family’s safety and wanting to bring Hajime back to them…. and I can’t even begin to explain all the emotions I had in me reading all that.
AND THEN THIS PAGE HAPPENED.
This scene is so, so heartbreaking to me because you can almost feel the sadness, the regret, the desperation that Gintoki must be feeling, because he understood what it was like to lose someone so dear to him. Someone who taught him how to continue standing tall despite everything, someone who always kind and caring to him. Someone who never stopped smiling even when he was arrested and taken away to be executed.
Gintoki understood the pain of losing all of that, and that was why he was so determined to fight Hajime alone, because he wanted to shield Shinpachi and Otae from that kind of pain and loss. He wanted to be able to bring that important person back to them because even though he tried, he couldn’t bring Shouyou-sensei back, and I guess in many ways, he still can’t forgive himself for failing. Knowing that he carries that much self-blame and self-depreciation just breaks my heart so much and I just want to cover him in a blanket and hug him and hug Shinpachi and hug Otae and afkfldjfkjgfldkljfh
I really love this series ;__;